The cost of preparing your income tax return is based on the forms required and the complexity of preparing your return. This information breaks down general fees based on a selection of typical tax returns. 

Select the filing type below to view pricing.

Standard Tax Return

Includes Form 1040 for 1 state plus ACA reporting


Itemized Tax Return

Includes Form 1040 (Schedule A) for 1 state plus ACA reporting


Sole Proprietor Tax Return

Includes Form 1040 (Schedule C) for 1 state with ACA reporting, itemized deductions, depreciation, estimated payments and self-employment tax.


Rental Property Tax Return

Includes Form 1040 (Schedule E) for 1 state with ACA reporting, itemized deductions, and depreciation.


Additional Schedules and Forms
  • Earned Income Credit (EIC): $100
  • Childtax Credit: $60
  • Form 2441 (Daycare): $100
  • Form 8283 (Charity): $20
  • Form K-1 (Partnerships): $60
  • Rental Property (per additional rental): $100

Tax Term Descriptions

Form 1040
Form 1040 is titled “U.S. Individual Income Tax Return” and it is the standard income tax form used to report income and to claim deductions and credits. Form this form, we will determine how much you owe or how much you will receive in a tax refund.

ACA Reporting
ACA reporting is required for individuals and businesses utilizing insurance plans associated with the Affordable Care Act. Individuals who have purchased insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace will file a Form 1095-A. Businesses will file either a 1095-B or 1095-C.

1 State
This refers to those whose residence and sources of income are located in the same state — i.e. those who live and work in Maryland. If you live in Maryland and work in D.C. or Virginia, you may be required to file additional forms.

Schedule A
Schedule A is used to claim itemized deductions on your tax return, rather than taking the standard deduction.

Schedule C
Schedule C forms are used for businesses or sole proprietors to report income and loss from their professional activities.

Schedule E
This form is used to report income and loss from rental properties, royalties, partnerships, S corporations, estates, trusts and more.

Earned Income Credit
Earned Income Credit, or EIC, is a refundable tax credit for low- to moderate-income working individuals and couples, particularly those with children.

Form 8283 (Charity)
This form is used to report non-cash donations to charitable organizations when the value exceeds $500.

Form 2441 (Daycare)
Form 2441 is used to report regular care expenses for your child or dependent. It must be filled out to claim an associated tax credit.

Schedule K-1 Form
This form is used to report earnings, losses, deductions and credits for each member of a partnership, such as an LLC.

Rental Property
This fee is applied for each individual rental property that a person owns and for which they are reporting income and loss.

Request an Appointment

Fill out the brief form below and select a date and time to request an appointment. Note that this does not guarantee that your preferred date or time is available. We will contact you soon to confirm.

Contact Us

4110 Crain Hwy, Waldorf, MD 20603


Hours: Mon-Friday 9am - 5pm. Open extended hours Jan 27- April 15.

301-843-1624 or 301-645-2599

Fax: 301-843-7694